Personalization Not Working

Highlighted
New Contributor

Dear Hubspot Community

For some reasons personalization did not work on my sent emails. I wrote : we think (company name) would be a perfect destination. We tried to send a test email, using the name of that specific contact, and it worked perfectly. We even created a preview with that contact before sending and it also worked perfectly. But when we officially sent it to our contact, it didnot work. Instead, it displayed our default value. Can someone help me with this problem?

Regards 

Anh

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @kusabi1998,

Can you please send out a screenshot of what you had set up in the email internally, and what was sent out, as well as the value that the contact had for company name?

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi you can find the settings of the emails that i sent 

It worked perfectly when I used test emails or preview, but when i sent it, it did not, which is shown in the last picture

screenshot 1.pngscreenshot 2.pngscreenshot 3.png

screenshot 4.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @kusabi1998,

Without knowing which contact was shown the default personalization token, I can't troubleshoot whether this is showing the wrong value or not. Can you please direct message me the name of the contact who should have received their name and instead received the "your club"? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes