Email Marketing Tool

JNapadow

Padding below CTA image button

Hello, I have an issue with my email CTA image button. There is a space below the image and I cannot figure out how to remove it. If I use an image instead of a CTA image button it looks fine. Please see my example. hub.jpg

4 Replies 4
mjuozokas
Participant

I have the same problem. Bottom of CTA is visible when it should transition to the next image that was split in half so the CTA would be separated. It looks like there is padding creating that black bar of the email's background color, but padding is set to zero. @hubspot what is going on here???Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
SPetersen1
Participant

We were experiencing a very similar issue and my colleague @Hollyce solved it by setting the background color of the section to match the image's border color. In @JNapadow 's example, setting the section background color to black would render the white space invisible. 

0 Upvotes
DavidDennison
Key Advisor

I'm not sure I see the issue in the image. Are you talking about the white line?

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
0 Upvotes
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @JNapadow

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I would like to tag in some of our experts into this @Jonno_Price , @DavidDennison , and @NicoleSengers . 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.