Email Marketing Tool

DGupta157

Option of "make available in emails"

SOLVE

Hi Team,

In my Hubspot I have created a custom HTML email template under Marketing > Files and templates > Design tools

I would like to use this template for running a onboarding workflow. Since, this custom email is not showing under marketing emails I can't attempt to use it in my workflow. Please help!

NOTE :  I have gone through the below video and it clearly shows the option under custom HTML email template to mark it as "make available in emails" but here in my account I am not getting this option.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+use+custom+html+emails+via+workflow+in+hubspot&oq=ho&aqs=chro...

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Templates will never show up under Marketing --> Emails. Templates are what you use to make marketing emails. If you go to Marketing --> Emails click on Create Email, then click on Automated. Then where you Select a Template, choose Custom then you can search for your template. Once you choose your template you should customize it with real text/personalization because your template is likely just filler text. Then once you publish that email, it will show up under Marketing --> Emails and you can then select it for your workflows. The only thing I will mention is that your post is tagged Starter and workflows are not part of Marketing Hub starter and require Professional or Enterprise. Can you confirm if your marketing hub is one of those levels?

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Templates will never show up under Marketing --> Emails. Templates are what you use to make marketing emails. If you go to Marketing --> Emails click on Create Email, then click on Automated. Then where you Select a Template, choose Custom then you can search for your template. Once you choose your template you should customize it with real text/personalization because your template is likely just filler text. Then once you publish that email, it will show up under Marketing --> Emails and you can then select it for your workflows. The only thing I will mention is that your post is tagged Starter and workflows are not part of Marketing Hub starter and require Professional or Enterprise. Can you confirm if your marketing hub is one of those levels?