Email Marketing Tool

Pieter2
Participante

Only some batch emails delivered?

resolver

After I've sent a batch of emails I reviewed the Recipient dashboard. Some emails were not sent due to the  "No Subscription Consent" comment.

I checked the Subscription and Subscription Types.  The Subscription settings were activated for Marketing & Ops communication & the legal reasons ticked. Why this partial delivery from 1 list? How do I fix it for the unsent emails to be delivered? 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @Pieter2,

If you have the "Legal basis required" checkbox ticked in your GDPR settings then HubSpot will only send emails to contacts who have an opt-in for a certain subscription.

It sounds like you have multiple subscription types. The contacts need an opt-in for the subscription type that you chose for your email. You can find this setting in the Settings tab of the email:

karstenkoehler_0-1626446608808.png

If the email has been sent already, you can find the subscription type by navigating to the email in your tool, clicking See details. A sidebar will pop up on the right and you should see the chosen subscription there.

What I assume happened is that your contacts do not have the opt-in for the subscription type you chose for your email.

You can bulk add the subscription opt-in (if applicable) by following these steps: Manage your contacts' email subscriptions. The contacts can then receive emails under this subscription type. (Of course, you should only do this if they have actually opted in. My reply does not constitute any legal advice and when in doubt, consult a legal professsional.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @Pieter2,

If you have the "Legal basis required" checkbox ticked in your GDPR settings then HubSpot will only send emails to contacts who have an opt-in for a certain subscription.

It sounds like you have multiple subscription types. The contacts need an opt-in for the subscription type that you chose for your email. You can find this setting in the Settings tab of the email:

karstenkoehler_0-1626446608808.png

If the email has been sent already, you can find the subscription type by navigating to the email in your tool, clicking See details. A sidebar will pop up on the right and you should see the chosen subscription there.

What I assume happened is that your contacts do not have the opt-in for the subscription type you chose for your email.

You can bulk add the subscription opt-in (if applicable) by following these steps: Manage your contacts' email subscriptions. The contacts can then receive emails under this subscription type. (Of course, you should only do this if they have actually opted in. My reply does not constitute any legal advice and when in doubt, consult a legal professsional.)

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Pieter2
Participante

resolver
Hi

Thanks for the technical advice. It is very helpful.

Kind regards
0 Avaliação positiva