Email Marketing Tool

jeb301
Participant

Not sending to all on list

SOLVE

Hello,

I've created an "All" list for my contacts, which includes all active users and is 294 contacts.  But when I select the list and send my email, it only sends to 88 contacts.  I've checked that they all have legal basis for sending.  How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Jaimi

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Tnichs
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

HI Jaimi, this could be for a couple of reasons. When you look at the analysis section of the email, you'll see an option to select 'Recipients' - Select this and you'll be able to see reasons as to why the emails aren't sent.

Screenshot 2019-01-29 15.09.58.png

Each of the reasons is clickable, so if you click on the Not Sent, you'll see a list of people that where on the list and were not sent the email.  It'll tell you the reason next to each contact.  

Trevor.

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Tnichs
Solution

SOLVE

HI Jaimi, this could be for a couple of reasons. When you look at the analysis section of the email, you'll see an option to select 'Recipients' - Select this and you'll be able to see reasons as to why the emails aren't sent.

Screenshot 2019-01-29 15.09.58.png

Each of the reasons is clickable, so if you click on the Not Sent, you'll see a list of people that where on the list and were not sent the email.  It'll tell you the reason next to each contact.  

Trevor.

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero
0 Upvotes
nhale

SOLVE

Hi, 

I'm having a similar issue, but looking at the "Not Sent" emails doesn't solve it all.

I imported a list of 10,184 contacts. Only 10,134 successfully imported, but I received an error file with 8 records, so once I updated those, that leaves me with 10,142 in a list. What could have happened to the 42 records that HubSpot didn't import, but also didn't catch any errors on?

When I sent an email to that list of 10,142, only 9,273 were sent. The "Not Sent" population is only 29, and it's the expected reasons: previous hard bounce, previous unsubscribe, etc. What might have happened to the 869 people who were never even sent the email?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 12.07.26 PM.png