Email Marketing Tool

FFG
Participant

Newly set up account - unable to send email

SOLVE

I'm getting the following pop up

"Your email sending capabilities are on hold due to deliverability concerns."

There are no further details, I've been through the entire set up process but I can't see what I need to do here in order to start sending email... can anyone help? 

Thanks
James

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @FFG ,

Thank you for sharing your account number.  This account has been reviewed by HubSpot's security systems and has been determined inelligable for access to the marketing email tool.  Marketing email will remain locked moving forward, but you are free to use other tools within HubSpot including 1:1 emails from a connected inbox.

Please note that upgrading to a paid account will not unlock marketing email access in this scenario. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
annefreeman
Participant

SOLVE

As @DeliveryByJess 

DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @FFG,

Can you please add your HubSpot account number here?

FFG
Participant

SOLVE

sorry for late response, I was away for a few days

my account number is 

There is another response here - seems like I need to switch to a paid version? 

0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @FFG ,

Thank you for sharing your account number.  This account has been reviewed by HubSpot's security systems and has been determined inelligable for access to the marketing email tool.  Marketing email will remain locked moving forward, but you are free to use other tools within HubSpot including 1:1 emails from a connected inbox.

Please note that upgrading to a paid account will not unlock marketing email access in this scenario. 

FFG
Participant

SOLVE

Hi - is there a specific reason for this, or any way I can discuss this decision? 

I was told I could use HubSpot as an 'all in one' rather than going out to various companies - so in this case I would have to register with a separate email service?

0 Upvotes
andrus
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Have you found a solution yet? One workaround might be finding a marketing tool that connects to HubSpot from the Hubspot Apps Marketplace. All tools have filters and restrictions in place for list quality but there are differences between services.

I'm co-founder of Outfunnel, one of the tools listed in the marketplace  -  I don't know what kind of emails you wanted to send and to whom, so can't guarantee that it'll work but you're welcome to try it out.

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
0 Upvotes
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @FFG ,

You can review additonal details around account verrification suspensions here.  We are not able to provide further specifics outside of this document, and this decision can't be appealed further. 

0 Upvotes