Email Marketing Tool

ScottMac
Miembro

New List not showing up as an option for e-mail recipients

resolver

Hi

i have created a List of Contacts that I am wanting to sent an e-mail to, the issue I have is that this list does not show up as an option to select in the recieptients list, only individual contacts show up as per the screen shots attached.

ScottMac_1-1668471187503.png

ScottMac_0-1668471006858.png

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Jnix284
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hi @ScottMac Happy to help, based on the screenshot the list you setup is a "company" list which doesn't work as an email list.

You'll need to setup a "contact" list and use your company criteria in the filters, this will give you a list that can be emailed.

Here is the HubSpot documentation regarding contact-based vs company-based lists.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
Mike_Eastwood
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold

resolver

Hi @ScottMac 

If you set up a new list (as suggested on screen) or created the list in another tab, you will probably need to refresh your page to see the new list.

Just make sure you hit save (top left) before you refresh the page.

Did that work?

Mike

0 Me gusta
ScottMac
Miembro

resolver

Hi Mike

I have now created a 2nd list exactly as instructed, which opens a new tab to create the list.  So I now have two lists and neither of them is shows as an option to select them under Email recieptients even after refreshing the page.

0 Me gusta
Jnix284
Solución

resolver

Hi @ScottMac Happy to help, based on the screenshot the list you setup is a "company" list which doesn't work as an email list.

You'll need to setup a "contact" list and use your company criteria in the filters, this will give you a list that can be emailed.

Here is the HubSpot documentation regarding contact-based vs company-based lists.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

ScottMac
Miembro

resolver

Hi Jennifer

Bingo, this solved my issue.

Many thanks