Mute Thread option

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Has anyone else lost the option of Mute Thread?  I can only do it if someone clicks my email while I'm up at my desktop and the Chrome notification bubble pops up.

7 Replies 7
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @JeannaIsham,

This functionality was removed as a functionality recently. For more information on this, I wanted to share this thread.

Thanks, 

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Jenny.  Please do consider putting it back in.  It was really really useful.  

Highlighted
New Contributor

I think Hubspot failed to recognize the negative psychological effect users would face by removing the mute button. Not only can you not avoid the pop-ups but say you were upset by something that was said in one of your contact feeds. Last thing you want is to see frequent reminders pop up while you try to figure out how to handle things appropriately. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have lost that also.  I have one person that opens my emails at least 30 times which eats up a lot of our tracking for the month.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I do too!  Except it's more than one so my freebies go away FAST!

Highlighted

Q this is function that mute "concrete contact or group" to undefinitely so I can focus to another group?

Q if not can I achieve this with #hubspot ?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

@bgbruno no you can't currently achieve this with HubSpot. It's very, very annoying. I have even tried deleting the offending thread and associated contact but it still doesn't stop the notifications. Only solution I can find is to turn off email tracking altogether which we will likely do. A shame as this was the primary reason we signed up for HubSpot in the first place...

0 Upvotes