Email Marketing Tool

AlfredPoor
Participant

Multiple signatures

SOLVE

I'm working with the free version of HubSpot CRM (and I'm a big fan already, by the way). I have a default signature block stored in my profile, but occasionally I would like to use a different signature. I don't see a way to set up an alternate signature (which would be a nice feature to have). What's the best work-around?

• Just edit the signature each time as needed?
  • Set up another user account with the other email signature?
  • Door Number 3?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Alfred Poor

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Multiple signatures

SOLVE

Hi @AlfredPoor,

I like the idea. There's already one in the Ideas Forum that you can upvote.

You could potentially use templates and embed your signature in the templates vs the signature function. However on Free, you only have 5 templates, so you'd be using up 2 of them for this purpose.

If you don't use templates, I'd probably use option 1 as you mentioned.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Improver
Participant

Multiple signatures

SOLVE

+1 Feature needed!

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

Multiple signatures

SOLVE

Hi @AlfredPoor,

I like the idea. There's already one in the Ideas Forum that you can upvote.

You could potentially use templates and embed your signature in the templates vs the signature function. However on Free, you only have 5 templates, so you'd be using up 2 of them for this purpose.

If you don't use templates, I'd probably use option 1 as you mentioned.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

dabroncos
Contributor

Multiple signatures

SOLVE

I like the suggestion but it is unrealistic to use templates if you have a lot of templates that need to use the same signature on and I have multiple sales people too which wouldn't work this way.  I have 3 emails I use for 3 different brands my company owns and I get sales requests from all 3 websites.  It is unreasonable to do this.  I don't like that because most of my sequences have signatures embedded automatically and I just want it to send with the right signature based on the email address that I send from.  This is a simple feature that outlook and gmail have and Hubspot should have it too.  I just got an email from a prospect that saw the parent company's signature and had no idea what I was selling him on - that destroyed the credibility and deal because it looks tacky.  Hubspot definitely needs to fix this.

AlfredPoor
Participant

Multiple signatures

SOLVE

Thanks, Josh. I had not thought of the template solution; I have not started using them but I probably should. For now, the situation arises rarely enough that I can alter the signature block on individual messages.

Alfred

0 Upvotes