Email Marketing Tool

DJohnson4
Contributor

Multiple email sending domains (DKIM) in one portal

SOLVE

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to have multiple email sending domains (DKIM) in one portal? 

We have recently consolidated our 2 portals into 1 and the portal we have consolidated into has an email sending domain that is not relevant to the second preference group so ideally, I'd like to be able to have a secondary sending domain.

thanks,

David

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
ndwilliams3
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Yes, you can connect multiple sending domains in one portal. I can't remember if this is limited by what package you have. We're on Enterprise and have 14 domains connected for sending.

View solution in original post

Herman
Solution
Participant | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Just tested it in my own personal starter account (eat your own dogfood 😉 ) and also in starter accounts it's possible.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
ndwilliams3
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Yes, you can connect multiple sending domains in one portal. I can't remember if this is limited by what package you have. We're on Enterprise and have 14 domains connected for sending.

Herman
Solution

SOLVE

Just tested it in my own personal starter account (eat your own dogfood 😉 ) and also in starter accounts it's possible.

NCarrillo9

SOLVE

Hi Herman,

Can you explain how add it? I don't see an option to add another DKIM domain - just the ability to disconnect my existing one.

0 Upvotes
Herman

SOLVE

Just use the "add domain" cta button to add another email domain.

Settings.jpg

0 Upvotes