Email Marketing Tool

lallen
Participante

Multiple Subscription Preference Centers (BETA) - Link Issue with certain email clients

resolver

We are using the BETA of the multiple subscription preference center, and it's been very helpful to us to separate our two brands within our CRM. However, I have noticed that we've received emails from people saying the unsubscribe links are not working for them - it appears to be an issue with the more obsolete email clients, but I'm not sure. The latest one I received was from an aol.com email user. Has anyone else had this issue and is the Hubspot team aware of it? 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

Multiple Subscription Preference Centers (BETA) - Link Issue with certain email clients

resolver

Hi @lallen,

I introduced the beta in two Enterprise portals and haven't experienced this yet. I'd recommend you pass this feedback (and the contact records in question) on to HubSpot support so that they can investigate.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @lallen,

I introduced the beta in two Enterprise portals and haven't experienced this yet. I'd recommend you pass this feedback (and the contact records in question) on to HubSpot support so that they can investigate.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.