Email Marketing Tool

Laiba_Zakir_w4
Participant

Multi-langual email subscriptions

SOLVE

We can't define the actions based on translations of email subscriptions in workflows, even If we have translations for email subsriptions.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

No, @Laiba_Zakir_w4, it will not. Please see my first reply. This translation is only cosmetic to the user, it's not equivalent to subscribing to a specific language. It's equivalent to subscribing to any language. You're simply improving the user experience by showing the subscription type description in the reader's language.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Laiba_Zakir_w4,

That's correct and expected behaviors. Contacts don't subscribe to a language version of a subscription type, they subscribe to the subscription type in general. The translations in the subscription settings are purely cosmetic.

If you want to assign contacts to a list broken down by subscription and language, you would have to ask for the preferred language or set it using a hidden field in website forms.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Laiba_Zakir_w4
Participant

SOLVE

okay so we have no use of email subscription translations?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Laiba_Zakir_w4,

I'm not sure what exactly you're referring to. Can you please provide more context to your question? Was does "use" refer to?

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
Laiba_Zakir_w4
Participant

SOLVE

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 4.21.56 PM.png

Will this subscription type auto-sync its translation language to the newsletter languge? 
As i want to create a workflow on the behalf of subscription type language variation. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

No, @Laiba_Zakir_w4, it will not. Please see my first reply. This translation is only cosmetic to the user, it's not equivalent to subscribing to a specific language. It's equivalent to subscribing to any language. You're simply improving the user experience by showing the subscription type description in the reader's language.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Laiba_Zakir_w4
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! @karstenkoehler 

0 Upvotes