Email Marketing Tool

Mainata
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Multi-Country-Template

Hi guys,

we have a customer for whom we are going to create an email template. The customer is international and has employees in different countries. They will all work with this one template. All modules are language-neutral except for the header and footer. Is there any way in HubSpot that we can provide the template in such a way that the employees in the different countries only work with the modules for the corresponding countries, e.g. in the USA, the employees see the template with English content and is also the imprint correspondingly for the USA. And then the colleagues in Italy, see the template in Italian with Italian imprint, etc.

Would that be possible in HubSpot? Where can I find information on this? Are there any Best Practices in HubSpot? Any information helps!

Thanks a lot and cheers

Mainata

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

Multi-Country-Template

Hi @Mainata. I have a custom module on my Landing Pages that works similarly. I'm guessing (hoping) you could do this in an email template also. 

We do business for 3 different vertical markets. But use the same template across all of them. What a Hubspot Partner built for us was a custom module with a selection option. When I use the template to build a page I just have to select which market I'm building it for and the custom module (header) changes to the pre-configured options for that market. Here's how it looks in Design Manager. Instead of markets, you could build this out for different countries.

Crystal_Hopper_0-1625664045160.png

Now, a Hubspot Partner came in and built this for us. I do not know exactly how it is done, but I wanted to offer this to let you know these kinds of things are possible.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.