Email Marketing Tool

DLM12

Mobile Layout versus Email

Is there a way to adjust the layout on a phone? Though I can see the preview, I don't see how to edit it. 

Thank you!

5 Replies 5
DLM12

I Sent the screenshots. Were they received? Thank you

0 Upvotes
DLM12

IMG-2564 (1).PNGIMG-2565.PNGIMG-2566.PNG

0 Upvotes
DLM12

The writing is either thin going down the middle or center-left. Neither are a professional aesthetic. 

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Can we see what you are expecting/getting from a desktop perspective?

From a mobile perspective the only thing jumping out at me is that this appears to be a lot of text and spells out full links where you could optimize and use CTAs to prevent too much scrolling on a mobile device.  What I'm hoping to see is how you are laying our your rows/columns in the emails to see if we can make sure that things expand to full width where they should, but also figure out how we can better adapt your content to a mobile context.

Ben_M
Key Advisor

Layouts for email are responsive meaning that styling controls how they render on mobile. It's not a separate version to edit. If you want to post screenshots of what you are seeing in the editor and show us what you are trying to do we can let you know if it's possible within the editor or whether you would need to have custom email templates built out to support what you are trying to do.