Email Marketing Tool

katiebroyles
Participante

Meetings Link but Custom to Contact Owner

resolver

I'm trying to figure out if I can create a button on the email editor so that there is one to "schedule a call" but I'd like to be able to set it up in a way that it would create a meeting for the assigned contact owner.

For example, let's say I have 3 people who are part of the sales team and I assign contacts to them via round-robin.  If I set up a workflow with an email that is to look like it comes from the contact's owner I am unable to customize the Meetings Link button option to correlate with contact owner.  I can only choose one of those 3 people (assuming their meetings link is set up).  So say Jane owns Joe, but the meeting link in the email is only set up for me, it would create a task for me, not Jane.  Not sure if that makes sense.

What are some workarounds for this, or how do I set that kind of thing up?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @katiebroyles 

You can use a personalisation token to automatically insert the contact owner's default meetings link into an email. 

It should look something like this:

Edit_Email_Test.png

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

11 Respuestas 11
RRemkes
Miembro

resolver

Thanks Wojcek! Really helpful! 

awojcek
Participante | Partner nivel Elite
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

I know this is an older post, but for anyone else who comes across this, here's how I've solved for it:

1. Create a CTA button for each salesperson, directing to their booking link
  2. Create an active list for each salesperson (filter is Contact Properties > owner > is [salesperson])
  3. In the email button, click More > Add Smart Rule
  4. Create smart rules based on lists so that if the contact is on a salesperson list, it will show the correct button. If they aren't on a list, default to showing a CTA to your round-robin meetings link.

Hope this helps! 

Visit us at aptitude8.com
Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @katiebroyles 

You can use a personalisation token to automatically insert the contact owner's default meetings link into an email. 

It should look something like this:

Edit_Email_Test.png

Hope this helps.

LauraMendez
Miembro

resolver

Hello there!

I think you cannot do it that way anymore. Does anyone know how to proceed?

Thank you!

0 Me gusta
katiebroyles
Participante

resolver

How would I link that to the button?  Or would I just need to add it in as a link?

0 Me gusta
Phil_Vallender

resolver

Hi @katiebroyles 

Good point! That doesnt nateively support a button or CTA, only text hyperlink. I'll ask my team if that can be overcome. 

Edit: one work around would be to use smart content in the email that displays a different button/link depending on contact owner.

EShama
Participante

resolver

I found a solution for this. add the button/text you want to link to the meetings calendar, and then add this as your URL: {{ contact.hubspot_owner_id.meetings_link }}.

e.g. <a href="{{ contact.hubspot_owner_id.meetings_link }}">dynamic meeting link</a>

Anonymous
No aplicable

resolver

Do you have a URL for Ticket Owner? {{ ticket.hubspot_owner_id.meetings_link }} did not seem to work for me.

0 Me gusta
EShama
Participante

resolver

I don't think it works with the ticket owner property

0 Me gusta
EShama
Participante

resolver

Anyone come up with any solutions to this? I don't want to insert the text link into the email, I want to be able to link text to a dynamic meetings link without using smart lists, which are difficult and time consuming to maintain.

katiebroyles
Participante

resolver

I'll give that smart content a try, could work, and it would be cool to be able to track that for conversions.

0 Me gusta