Email Marketing Tool

michaelnotmike

Mass email with individualized attachments?

SOLVE

Our company needs to send a large number of emails (I believe ~200?) with an attachment included. The catch is that each recipient needs a different attachment. Is there a way this can be arranged through HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @michaelnotmike,

If you want to send these emails with an actual attachment, that would have to be done through a connected inbox, using the HubSpot Sales extensions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/connect-your-inbox-to-hubspot With different attachments for each contact, this would still be a manual process but you could streamline it by using snippets and templates.

Marketing emails in HubSpot don't support attachments, you would have to include a link to the file in your email. Since that link is different for each contact, you'd have to store it in a field, I'd recommend a custom single-line text property. (Are these files confidential?) Once the link is stored in a property, you can reference it as a personalization token in your email send. (The uploading/hosting of the files might already be more work then sending emails one by one.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
DeliveryByJess
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @michaelnotmike ,

It's not possible to include attachments in markeing email sends within HubSpot.  You are able to include a link in marketing email sends where a contact can download an assest.  

You are able to include attachements for 1:1 sends. 

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @michaelnotmike,

If you want to send these emails with an actual attachment, that would have to be done through a connected inbox, using the HubSpot Sales extensions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/connect-your-inbox-to-hubspot With different attachments for each contact, this would still be a manual process but you could streamline it by using snippets and templates.

Marketing emails in HubSpot don't support attachments, you would have to include a link to the file in your email. Since that link is different for each contact, you'd have to store it in a field, I'd recommend a custom single-line text property. (Are these files confidential?) Once the link is stored in a property, you can reference it as a personalization token in your email send. (The uploading/hosting of the files might already be more work then sending emails one by one.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes