Email Marketing Tool

pcas42000
Teilnehmer/-in

Mass Email to a new client

lösung

Hi all, has anyone ever encountered this before. I sent a mass email to a contact list. It included 10 contacts from 1 company who I hadn't contected before by email.

For most of the 10, the activity showed this same pattern ie 1 open and 2 clicks. Or just 2 clicks.

When I clicked on the linka, they go to the subscriptions page. None have unsusbcribed. It's weird. This is not a pattern repeated anywhere else, almost like it was automated.

They can't ALL have decided to visit the subscriptions page near the same time and then NOT opt out. Any ideas?

email.png

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Sounds like the target company may have anti-spam auto-link-checking tech in place. This sort of tech helps check links in emails to make sure they don't lead to melicious code and typically register as false positives. Dunno how to confirm that 100%, but maybe others will know.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

pcas42000
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks Frank. That sounds very plausible. This looked kinda spooky. Maybe 7 out of 10 emails to the company did the same 2 steps. And some without even clicking "open" first.

Is there anywhere I can look to learn about these more advanced topics?

Thank you.

Paul.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Sounds like the target company may have anti-spam auto-link-checking tech in place. This sort of tech helps check links in emails to make sure they don't lead to melicious code and typically register as false positives. Dunno how to confirm that 100%, but maybe others will know.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
pcas42000
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks Frank. That sounds very plausible. This looked kinda spooky. Maybe 7 out of 10 emails to the company did the same 2 steps. And some without even clicking "open" first.

Is there anywhere I can look to learn about these more advanced topics?

Thank you.

Paul.

MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Found this resource in the engine. Looks interesting.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com