Email Marketing Tool

KHalpin8
Participant

Marketing email campaign URLs no longer working

Dear HubSpot, why did you change the marketing email tool so that campaign-based URLs no longer work? We manage hundreds of automated email campaigns, and multiple teams use the URL link created by filtering by campaign to see the related emails in the marketing tool. 

I understand the update to create saved views, but now we have to created hundreds of views to replace all the URLs that no longer work. I don't understand why the campaign ID URLs can't still access the filter automatically. (E.G. ) - It SHOULD still filter by that campaign ID, but now it loses the filter and shows all emails. What gives? This is really inconvenient for the way my team has shared, reviewed, approved campaign content. 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @KHalpin8,

Thank you for posting in our Community! 

It could be that your domain has some conflicting records that are not allowing the email web version to display the links properly.

In this case, you will need to go to your domain provider ie. GoDaddy or Google and remove the DNS conflicting records. After removing the conflicting records allow a couple of hours and the email URLs should work it should not be necessary to send the email again.

If you are still unable to log in after following these steps, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screenshare if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
KHalpin8
Participant

Hey Pam, 

The issue is not with our own DNS records, it's the HubSpot URL that would link (internally) to all the marketing emails associated to a campaign using the filter. We have documented (in many locations) each of our campaigns, so that our numerous internal teams have access to the emails for their reference. 

It's literally the ability to apply a filter to the marketing emails list and share that URL - you now are forced to save it as a view. All of the URLs that exist in our external documentation now no longer work, so we have to rebuild all that documentation.

0 Upvotes