Email Marketing Tool

Diego_Exactag

Marketing Email report per Recipients' Domain

SOLVE

Hi all,

I am the account Manager for my company, and we have recently sent an email to our customers informing them about some product updates. While reviewing the performance, we can see either the general performace (overall opens, clicks...) or at a very granular, user-level.

These views are great, but what our Account Managers primarily need to see, is which of our customers have at least one recipient who has read the email, and which ones have none, so we can remind them. So what we need here is a report that groups the stats at a Customer (Company, or at least E-mail domain) level.

The E-mail stats do not seem to have this information. I tried building a Custom report and using the Analytics Tools, but I cannot find it there either.

I might be missing something very obvious, but does enyone know if there is a way to build this inside Hubspot (so I don't have to do it via Excel every time)?

Thank you!

1 Accepted solution
Krystina
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Diego_Exactag 

You can do something with custom reports - build a cross object custom report with:

- contact owner

- contact last marketing email open 

- company lifecycle stage

- count of contacts

- count of companies

Filters:

- company lifecycle stage=customer

- contact owner known

- contact last marketing email open date was not updated in last x days

This should generate data on the company contacts that have not been updated in the amount of time that you want to see. If you send periodic emails - like a newsletter, I would set the time period for the frequency of that email.

Let me know if that gives you what you want! Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Krystina
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Diego_Exactag 

You can do something with custom reports - build a cross object custom report with:

- contact owner

- contact last marketing email open 

- company lifecycle stage

- count of contacts

- count of companies

Filters:

- company lifecycle stage=customer

- contact owner known

- contact last marketing email open date was not updated in last x days

This should generate data on the company contacts that have not been updated in the amount of time that you want to see. If you send periodic emails - like a newsletter, I would set the time period for the frequency of that email.

Let me know if that gives you what you want! Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »