Marketing/Automated Emails Logged to Deals

SOLVE
KAvery
Participant

Hi, I have workflows that send automated emails out to our investors, and then move the corresponding deals to the next stage. However, these emails never associate nor track with the respective deals. Does anyone know how to log the marketing emails to deals? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @KAvery,

This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. Marketing emails are associated exclusively with the contact they were sent to and cannot be associated with other objects. In fact, when you filter the activity stream of a deal, you can see that "Marketing emails" don't show up like they do on a contact record under "Contact activity":

karstenkoehler_0-1627444219750.png

The only type of email that is eligible for association with other records would be emails sent through a connected inbox.

I can see how this would be a useful feature however and you could request it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. There doesn't seem to be such a request yet. The product team reviews these submissions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @KAvery,

This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. Marketing emails are associated exclusively with the contact they were sent to and cannot be associated with other objects. In fact, when you filter the activity stream of a deal, you can see that "Marketing emails" don't show up like they do on a contact record under "Contact activity":

karstenkoehler_0-1627444219750.png

The only type of email that is eligible for association with other records would be emails sent through a connected inbox.

I can see how this would be a useful feature however and you could request it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. There doesn't seem to be such a request yet. The product team reviews these submissions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

KAvery
Participant

Thank you, I have suggested it in the idea section, so hopefully others will upvote it and think it is a useful suggestion!

0 Upvotes
webdew
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @KAvery ,

Unfortunately there is no provision of logging marketing emails onto Deals. You can check those emails on the associated contact with the deal. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
KAvery
Participant

It is somewhat helpful to do that but my ultimate goal is logging the emails, the forms accessed through those marketing emails, and their  responses to the deal itself. We use the forms to capture registration data from our investors which changes properties in the deals themselves. 

I have suggested this in the idea section, and hopefully it willl gain traction! 

0 Upvotes
MLinner

The use of keywords is a great way to promote a website. However, keyword research is not a cheap affair. This is where b2b digital marketing agencies come in. They analyze the keywords used by other websites and make sure that they include keywords that describe the products or services that a business has to offer. A business does not just need to have an attractive website; it also needs to attract visitors. For this, the website must have great content. It should be updated regularly and it should be written in such a way that it holds the interest of the reader. The SEO strategy employed by the agency will help to achieve these things. Using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn is a great way to increase the exposure of a business. Every business should have a page on each of these platforms. The goal of the digital marketing agency should be to get as many leads from these pages as possible. When a business has a page on each of the platforms, every person searching for its products and services will end up viewing it. This is because these platforms allow people to leave their contact details and contact information.

0 Upvotes
KAvery
Participant

This is not helpful.

0 Upvotes