Email Marketing Tool

KAvery
Teilnehmer/-in

Marketing/Automated Emails Logged to Deals

lösung

Hi, I have workflows that send automated emails out to our investors, and then move the corresponding deals to the next stage. However, these emails never associate nor track with the respective deals. Does anyone know how to log the marketing emails to deals? 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @KAvery,

This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. Marketing emails are associated exclusively with the contact they were sent to and cannot be associated with other objects. In fact, when you filter the activity stream of a deal, you can see that "Marketing emails" don't show up like they do on a contact record under "Contact activity":

karstenkoehler_0-1627444219750.png

The only type of email that is eligible for association with other records would be emails sent through a connected inbox.

I can see how this would be a useful feature however and you could request it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. There doesn't seem to be such a request yet. The product team reviews these submissions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten
MoxWeber
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

The Hubspot idea to upvote in order to show interest in marketing emails associating to Deals is this one, submitted by KAvery.

LFlow
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

There are related requests to this feature that you can vote for here and here.

I too need this feature - but I need to associate marketing emails to tickets. Essentially, we need to be able to associate them to objects other than contacts.

KAvery
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

This is not helpful.

0 Upvotes
webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @KAvery ,

Unfortunately there is no provision of logging marketing emails onto Deals. You can check those emails on the associated contact with the deal. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
KAvery
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

It is somewhat helpful to do that but my ultimate goal is logging the emails, the forms accessed through those marketing emails, and their  responses to the deal itself. We use the forms to capture registration data from our investors which changes properties in the deals themselves. 

I have suggested this in the idea section, and hopefully it willl gain traction! 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @KAvery,

This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. Marketing emails are associated exclusively with the contact they were sent to and cannot be associated with other objects. In fact, when you filter the activity stream of a deal, you can see that "Marketing emails" don't show up like they do on a contact record under "Contact activity":

karstenkoehler_0-1627444219750.png

The only type of email that is eligible for association with other records would be emails sent through a connected inbox.

I can see how this would be a useful feature however and you could request it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. There doesn't seem to be such a request yet. The product team reviews these submissions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SCusack4
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Is this still the case?  Wouldn't we be able to track this based on the activity on the contact if we have all of our reps emails and contact information tracking enabled?

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @SCusack4,

Thanks for reaching out! 

If you would like to see this idea implemented in the future, I would recommend upvoting these related feature requests here and here.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
KAvery
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you, I have suggested it in the idea section, so hopefully others will upvote it and think it is a useful suggestion!

0 Upvotes