Email Marketing Tool

LaurenMH
Mitglied

Manually Re Engage Contact

lösung

A contact has reached out to ask they be added to our email list. They are currently a contact that's been greylisted by HubSpot due lack of engagement. They have not unsubscribed from any of our lists. Is there a way to manually override the engagement status on a contact level? 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @LaurenMH,

HubSpot's suppression of unengaged contacts is based on the property Sends since last engagement. This cannot be edited, the value can only be reset to 0 if a contact opens or clicks an email.

The only way to "override" this would be to not check the box in the email editor Send tab and to create a custom list of unengaged contacts, following these criteria: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/what-is-graymail-and-how-can-i-avoid-sending-my-email-to-unengag...

Last marketing email open date is unknown

AND

Sends since last engagement is greater than 10

AND

Email is none of [your contact's email address]

OR

Last marketing email open date is known

AND

Sends since last engagement is greater than 15

AND

You would manually exclude this list from your email send. (Also, you could adjust the criteria to your liking, increase the SSLE number or decrease it.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
LaurenMH
Mitglied

lösung

Thank you for the quick reply, Karsten! 

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @LaurenMH,

HubSpot's suppression of unengaged contacts is based on the property Sends since last engagement. This cannot be edited, the value can only be reset to 0 if a contact opens or clicks an email.

The only way to "override" this would be to not check the box in the email editor Send tab and to create a custom list of unengaged contacts, following these criteria: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/what-is-graymail-and-how-can-i-avoid-sending-my-email-to-unengag...

Last marketing email open date is unknown

AND

Sends since last engagement is greater than 10

AND

OR

Last marketing email open date is known

AND

Sends since last engagement is greater than 15

AND

You would manually exclude this list from your email send. (Also, you could adjust the criteria to your liking, increase the SSLE number or decrease it.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.