Email Marketing Tool

KDeKeyser
Membre

Managing emails in list

Résolue

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is something like the view you can create for contacts and companies, but for marketing emails ?

I have like 5-10 mailings that I need to check weekly, but we have like 11 pages filled with all sorts of mailings. 

So it would be nice if I could create a personalised view so that I can see just the mailings that I need.

thanks !

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Managing emails in list

Résolue

Hi @KDeKeyser,

When you type in the search field, HubSpot generates a specific URL for your search. You can save that URL as a bookmark.

In other words, if you make sure that those emails follow a naming convention, let's say they all have "Group 1" in their internal email name, you can type "Group 1" in the search bar and create a bookmark in your browser for this search.

Outside of that, I'm not aware of any features in HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter which would help achieve what you're trying to do.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Managing emails in list

Résolue

Hi @KDeKeyser,

When you type in the search field, HubSpot generates a specific URL for your search. You can save that URL as a bookmark.

In other words, if you make sure that those emails follow a naming convention, let's say they all have "Group 1" in their internal email name, you can type "Group 1" in the search bar and create a bookmark in your browser for this search.

Outside of that, I'm not aware of any features in HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter which would help achieve what you're trying to do.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.