Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Managing Email Subscription Types

resolver
Highlighted
Berater

How does one delete a subscription type or set one as default? I can't seem to manage subscriptions through Settings in that way.

I know there must be an easy answer but I have been looking everywhere for over an hour and can't figure it out. Thanks.

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas

Soluções aceitas
Advisor | Platinum Partner

Hi @thewagneragency 

You control subscription types through Settings->Marketing->Email->Subscription Types (Tab). You can't delete a subscription type, you can just mark it as inactive. You do by hovering over a subscription, clicking edit, unchecking the active checkbox for your subscription type, and then clicking finish.

hs-sub-type.png

You can drag and drop subscription types on the subscription type settings screen to manage the order they are shown on your subscription preferences page but there isn't really a way to set a default subscription type unless you just have one active subscription type. You control which subscription types your contacts can opt into via the subscription fields you present in your opt-in forms.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Matthew Shepherd

An Inbound Growth Agency
Platinum HubSpot Partner

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Diamond da HubSpot

Hi @thewagneragency 

Just to add to what @MatthewShepherd  has said, you also need to be on Marketing Hub Starter or higher to have access to subscription types - Marketing Hub Free doesn't let you create or change them. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
2 Respostas 2
Advisor | Platinum Partner

Hi @thewagneragency 

You control subscription types through Settings->Marketing->Email->Subscription Types (Tab). You can't delete a subscription type, you can just mark it as inactive. You do by hovering over a subscription, clicking edit, unchecking the active checkbox for your subscription type, and then clicking finish.

hs-sub-type.png

You can drag and drop subscription types on the subscription type settings screen to manage the order they are shown on your subscription preferences page but there isn't really a way to set a default subscription type unless you just have one active subscription type. You control which subscription types your contacts can opt into via the subscription fields you present in your opt-in forms.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Matthew Shepherd

An Inbound Growth Agency
Platinum HubSpot Partner

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Diamond da HubSpot

Hi @thewagneragency 

Just to add to what @MatthewShepherd  has said, you also need to be on Marketing Hub Starter or higher to have access to subscription types - Marketing Hub Free doesn't let you create or change them. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies