Manage your contacts' subscriptions

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

we are trying to remove the "unsubscribe link" from one tot one email generated from the contact screen for all our users.

we have tryed the explication offered in https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/manage-your-subscription-preferences-and-types but the unsubscribe link keeps reapering.

we did the enroll and selected "remove opt out from all emails" we selected all types of email.

we have tryed this with and without GDPR

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Community Manager

Hi @stieve,

Can you please follow the steps outlined here to remove the unsubscribe link from 1:1 emails?

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

hi @jennysowyrda 

Thanks for the information, i already found this and this is not really what i was looking for.

In the new functionality to remove the subscription type of our contacts.

If i understood it correctly the link should be removed from the one on one emails when i execute this functionality

hubspot subscription.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @stieve,

Do you mind sharing what your end goal is? Are you looking to opt contacts back into emails who have previously opted out? Or, are you looking to remove the ability to opt out of emails from 1:1 emails? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I'm looking to remove the opt out link from one tot one emails for the entire company in one move.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @stieve,

If you are looking to remove the opt out link, I would recommend following the instructions here. As the settings are specific to the user's inbox, each user in your portal will need to change this setting.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

hi @jennysowyrda 

you already suggested that, I also found that sollution before posting on this board.

This is not what i'm looking for, i would rather know why the new functionality doen't work as expected :-)

0 Upvotes