Email Marketing Tool

Alex_
トップ投稿者

Manage preference groups for your email subscriptions (BETA)

解決

I've been added to the beta of the email subscriptions for different domains and the subscription management page is... really boring.

I love the idea of being able to build out different subscription management pages for different domains that we manage, but why do we have to be stuck with this basic, non-branded version of an email preference page?

I understand not being able to edit it since it's currently still in beta, but why can't it take the established styling that was set before switching over to the beta?

Is there a way we can edit it that maybe I've overlooked? Or even setting it so it's not coated in HubSpot branding? Am I asking this question in the right location? Bueller? Bueller?

Annotation 2020-08-04 155718.png

Edit: Added screenshot to add context.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Alex_
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

Confirmed with HubSpot that this is intentional for now.

"Just wanted to let you know that I was able to 100% confirm that this design is intentional. The preferences pages are meant to be static, at least for the time being."

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
5件の返信
sk0si
投稿者

解決

I like the new subscription-groups and I'm looking forward to get more flexibility in design. Currently the page is on a HubSpot page (that's not good). It would be a quick-win to implement that at least at the officially connected page and maybe a custom button colour would do it for the moment.   

Roger
投稿者

解決

We use Marketing Enterprise for customers who have higher requirements. One is multilingualism. The possibility to better coordinate the preferences is great. Now only the last piece is missing: The flexibility in template design, which is an absolute must for us! Please realize this immediately, it's important for a consistent brand experience.

PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Alex_ ,

Thank you for letting us know about the update from our team.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Alex_
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

Confirmed with HubSpot that this is intentional for now.

"Just wanted to let you know that I was able to 100% confirm that this design is intentional. The preferences pages are meant to be static, at least for the time being."

0 いいね!
kaburke
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @Alex_ !  I created this idea post to get a feel for how many people want more customization options.  Please give it an upvote!