Email Marketing Tool

Hanna
Membro

Mailchimp-Hubspot integration

resolver

I have two questions regarding Hubspot - Mailchimp synchronization:
1) It is essential to understand whether the lead opened the newsletter we sent him via Mailchimp, know which emails he opened, whether he clicked and other details Mailchimp provides. Is it possible without Zapier?
2) Our current list in Mailchimp includes lots of parameters (like the company's sector, lead type, email) and we expect them to be "always" synchronized with the company's parameters in Hubspot. As far as I see the contact details are synchronized only once after they are have been added with our non-hubspot form and that's all. Is that right? Is there a possibility to add the contacts we get at the conference, for example?

Will Hubspot Email marketing tool give us the possibilities we need (to see which emails from the campaigns were opened, when, if there were any clicks)?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Mike_Eastwood
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Ouro

resolver

Hi @Hanna 

In reverse order to your questions:

HubSpot Starter is an ideal replace ment for Mailchimp + HubbSpot CRM - you will get the tracking, custom properties and more without needing to use Zapite.

2) You can add Custom Proerties in HubSpot to match all the properties you use in Mailchimp. You can expoert everything out of Mailchimp and import it into HubSpot (will require some work on your part). 

You will be able to replace the forms in your website with HubSpot Forms which will make life easier. Again, there's some work if you swap to HubSpot forms. If you use WordPress you may only need to install the HubSpot Plugin.

1) You can synchronise everything with Zapier but it's a bit of work and you will proabably need the paid version of HubSpot. With a little upfront work your life will be much easier using HubSpot Strater.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Mike

Exibir solução no post original

5 Respostas 5
Mike_Eastwood
Solução

resolver

Hi @Hanna 

In reverse order to your questions:

HubSpot Starter is an ideal replace ment for Mailchimp + HubbSpot CRM - you will get the tracking, custom properties and more without needing to use Zapite.

2) You can add Custom Proerties in HubSpot to match all the properties you use in Mailchimp. You can expoert everything out of Mailchimp and import it into HubSpot (will require some work on your part). 

You will be able to replace the forms in your website with HubSpot Forms which will make life easier. Again, there's some work if you swap to HubSpot forms. If you use WordPress you may only need to install the HubSpot Plugin.

1) You can synchronise everything with Zapier but it's a bit of work and you will proabably need the paid version of HubSpot. With a little upfront work your life will be much easier using HubSpot Strater.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Mike

Hanna
Membro

resolver

Mike_Eastwood, thank you for your answer. Is it possible to find documentation or help about Hubspot-Mailchimp integration in Starter subscription? At the moment I've only found Hubspot Help with information that Hubspot will "push" the data about the contacts who filled in the forms. And nothing else. Especially no information whether I can see in Hubspot which email campaigns were sent via Mailchimp to the contact and whether he opened any of them. 

0 Avaliação positiva
Mike_Eastwood

resolver

Hi Hanna

The documentation I've seen is somewhat vague. The best reference I've seen is:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/pop-up-forms/connect-pop-up-forms-and-non-hubspot...

The main reason I recommend HubSpot Marketing Starter over HubSpot CRM + Mailchimp is the ease of use, ease of setup and – most importantly – the comprehensive analytics data.

The only time I recommend HubSpot CRM + Mailchimp is for charities or non-profits that have under 2,000 contacts in Mailchimp (so they can use the free tier).

Hope this helps

Mike

0 Avaliação positiva
stinhambo
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Hubspot Starter is useless if you have a custom HTML email template as Starter doesn't include this most basic of features. Also Mailchimp has free automation which Starter also doesn't include.

jmccarley
Participante

resolver

I completely agree. Hubspot could take the money that I'm paying Mailchimp to offer a better more seemless product.