Email Marketing Tool

hanakimdynde
メンバー

Lowering the quota for unengaged contacts

解決

Does anyone know if it is possible to lower the quota behind the unengaged contacts option for email marketing? From research, my gathering is that the standard is 11 emails before being considered on the unengaged, but is it possible to change that number to as low as 4? 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
willsmith
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hello @hanakimdynde 

Without special customization, it seems that you wouldn't be able to lower this critera.
However, you may be able to locate these "less than 4" contacts through an Active list. 

The property that HubSpot uses to determine unengaged contacts is Sends since last engagement

You could create an active list by using this contact property and then set your desired number. 

Sends since last engagementSends since last engagement

When you're ready to send your email, under the "Send or Schedule" tab, include this list of contacts under "Don't send to". 

don't send todon't send to

I hope this helps. 

-Will

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
willsmith
解決策

解決

Hello @hanakimdynde 

Without special customization, it seems that you wouldn't be able to lower this critera.
However, you may be able to locate these "less than 4" contacts through an Active list. 

The property that HubSpot uses to determine unengaged contacts is Sends since last engagement

You could create an active list by using this contact property and then set your desired number. 

Sends since last engagementSends since last engagement

When you're ready to send your email, under the "Send or Schedule" tab, include this list of contacts under "Don't send to". 

don't send todon't send to

I hope this helps. 

-Will

hanakimdynde
メンバー

解決

Thanks a bunch @willsmith! That method definitely helps me out!  

0 いいね!