Outlook Sales Extension

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Regarding loss of email signatures’ images with O365 add-in with Outlook for Mac - Microsoft Issue

Hi Community!

To start, if you’re having issue with images not loading in your email, I want to share with you this article from out knowledge base that can explain why this can happen: 

This post is about a specific issue that happens when you are using Office 365 HubSpot add-in with your Outlook for Mac, which results in the loss of your email signatures’ images when the email is tracked.

This is an ongoing issue resulting from Microsoft. Microsoft has acknowledged this issue and taken ownership of resolving this. For an in depth discussion from Microsoft about this matter, please review this discussion. Additionally, if you are interested in following the status of this matter, you can track / follow the resolution through the discussion. Unfortunately, despite having this issue reported to Microsoft by many customers (including recently) there still have been no updates from Microsoft. Please know that we are doing everything we can to expedite the resolution of this matter, however the resolution will come from Microsoft. 

I apologize for the frustration and business impact this is causing. 

As for a potential workaround - we recommend that anyone experiencing this ensures that they use "HTML" format and not "Rich Text" format when composing emails (this may already be the case). 
For your signature, it should also be composed in HTML format. This can help with the formatting loss. At last, our recommendation is also to use Outlook on the web which should also be more stable. 

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

3 Replies 3
ViktorFranzen
Contributor

Regarding loss of email signatures’ images with O365 add-in with Outlook for Mac - Microsoft Issue

I'm experiencing this as well.

The "discussion" on GitHub suggests upgrading to the New Outlook. I've tried the new release but its still full of bugs (for example: search results are incomplete, the aggregated Inbox is useless, attachments get lost etc.). I keep switching back to the old version. Anyone else has better experince with this Mac edition? 

0 Upvotes
felixmoller

Hi @TiphaineCuisset,

This issue hasn't been resolved still... is there a way that you can mediate with Microsoft on this issue? It hinders my job quite a lot.

Thank you before hand! Take care,

Br

Felix

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Thanks for the heads up and the explanation, @TiphaineCuisset!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/