Email Marketing Tool

etroiani
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

[Live] Clone and move workflow actions

You can now save time when creating workflows by cloning and moving workflow actions within a single workflow. Parts of a workflow may be repetitive, but with minor customizations. For example, say you want to create a deal, but assign it to different reps based on the contact's location. Instead of creating four unique Create Deal actions from scratch, you can now create just one and clone it, making minor detail adjustments along the way and saving time.Via the "Actions" menu on each action card, select "clone" or "move."

6 Replies 6
Phenomammal
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

I love the new option clone & move actions, thank you, do wish that one action could be cloned to multiple branches as well.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Phenomammal , 

Thank you for your feedback, 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SdPounders
Participant

This is great, definitely an improvement that was needed. I suggest that the next phase should be the ability to select multiple actions to clone and paste when grouped together.

jpeluso
Participant

Thank you SO much for adding this! 🙏🙏🙏

One suggested addition: Can you add the option to either clone "this action" or "this action and all after it", like you can when you're deleting actions? 

Oh, and when cloning "If/Then" Branches, I'm noticing that if you have changed the value of the "No" option, it does not port that value over. 

Otherwise, this has already saved me a ton of time!

Thanks, 
Joe

etroiani
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hello

At the moment you can clone one action, but the idea is good and you better off sharing it here 🙂

Thank you

0 Upvotes
christa
Contributor

definitely need to have the option to clone multiple/ALL actions in a branch. The suggestion above states this as well. If there is a separate idea to vote this specific detail please share so I can add to it in the appropriate location.

0 Upvotes