Email Marketing Tool

AntonioP

List with multiple entries from same contact

SOLVE

Hi,

I've created a list that gets populated via a form. The form collects two things: contact email and product.

The same contact can fill in the form for different products.

What happens, though, is that the list only keep the latest form submission from a contact so previous submissions from this contact are lost.

Can somebody help?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AntonioP,

HubSpot deduplicates contacts based on their email address. No two contacts can exist with the same email address. Since lists are just a collection of contacts, they will only show the contact once.

You can still access previous form submissions in two places.

The first would be the contact record itself. Navigate to a contact, make sure that form submissions are shown in the timeline. All previous submissions should be there.

The second would be the form itself. Navigate to the form and switch from the Performance tab into the Submissions tab. Submissions from the same contact will show up individually here.

(It's not possible to create a list that shows individual form submissions.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AntonioP,

HubSpot deduplicates contacts based on their email address. No two contacts can exist with the same email address. Since lists are just a collection of contacts, they will only show the contact once.

You can still access previous form submissions in two places.

The first would be the contact record itself. Navigate to a contact, make sure that form submissions are shown in the timeline. All previous submissions should be there.

The second would be the form itself. Navigate to the form and switch from the Performance tab into the Submissions tab. Submissions from the same contact will show up individually here.

(It's not possible to create a list that shows individual form submissions.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AntonioP

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

thanks, yes if I check the form submissions I can see the details of multiple submission from the same contact.

Antonio

0 Upvotes