Email Marketing Tool

mjanicki
Membre

Limit Number of Emails Sent to Each Domain/Company

Résolue

We have some companies with 10+ contacts. I have not found a way to generate a list in Hubspot that allows me to limit the number of contacts from each company.

Currently, I'll download an excel file of the list and manually remove contacts to get it down to a certain number of contacts per company.

Is there anyway I can do this in Hubspot? It's just incredibly time consuming and I'd prefer to find a more efficient way of handling this task.

Thanks for your help!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @mjanicki,

Do you have access to workflows in your HubSpot subscription? If yes, the workflow that I've drafted below could help.

The workflow is based on:

• a custom company number property that counts how many contacts per company are eligible for email communication
  • a Boolean custom contact property where the information of eligibility is stored

If a new contact enrolls in this workflow and a company already has 5 other contacts who have been marked as eligible for email communication before, the new contact will not be marked as such.

However, if fewer than 5 contacts have been marked as eligible, the new contact will join them.

limit.png

You could add more criteria to the branches, for example prioritizing certain roles, for example not mark any junior roles as eligible.

The last step would be to build an active list of all contacts marked as "Suppress from email communication" = True and use this list as a suppression list for your automated or mass emails.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @mjanicki,

Do you have access to workflows in your HubSpot subscription? If yes, the workflow that I've drafted below could help.

The workflow is based on:

• a custom company number property that counts how many contacts per company are eligible for email communication
  • a Boolean custom contact property where the information of eligibility is stored

If a new contact enrolls in this workflow and a company already has 5 other contacts who have been marked as eligible for email communication before, the new contact will not be marked as such.

However, if fewer than 5 contacts have been marked as eligible, the new contact will join them.

limit.png

You could add more criteria to the branches, for example prioritizing certain roles, for example not mark any junior roles as eligible.

The last step would be to build an active list of all contacts marked as "Suppress from email communication" = True and use this list as a suppression list for your automated or mass emails.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.