Email Marketing Tool

LFuller

Left Align Image with Wrapped Text

SOLVE

I am looking to have a paragraph of text on the right, and an image left aligned on the left. I'd like the paragraph to wrap around the image. While I can easily do this in HTML, I thought I'd be able to do this in the drag and drop email creator.

Any help?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Happy to help @BérangèreL, thanks for the tag! 

Hi @LFuller and @JSauntry for Marketng emails, because all of the content is added and controlled via modules, a text module has to be added separate from an image module, which removes the ability to wrap the text around the image.

Unfortunately, with the text module it's not possible to insert an image in the rich text directly so there isn't a workaround for this outside of creating a custom module for the email template.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
JSauntry

SOLVE

This is not a solution to wrap text. It just puts and image at the side of a text box but there is lots of text it looks silly because the columns do not merge.

0 Upvotes
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JSauntry,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I'd like to ask some clarifying questions please to make sure I understand what you are trying to do:

1. Where do you want the image left align, is it on a marketing email? On a landing page? On a website page?
2. If it is on a website, is it a website hosted on HubSpot?
3. Do you have a screenshot or an example of what you'd like to do?

The more info, screenshots (without sensitive/confidential information), and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

I also wanted to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation: Hi @Jnix284, @BarryGrennan and @miljkovicmisa do you have suggestions to help @JSauntry, please?

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thanks a lot and have a wonderful day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Happy to help @BérangèreL, thanks for the tag! 

Hi @LFuller and @JSauntry for Marketng emails, because all of the content is added and controlled via modules, a text module has to be added separate from an image module, which removes the ability to wrap the text around the image.

Unfortunately, with the text module it's not possible to insert an image in the rich text directly so there isn't a workaround for this outside of creating a custom module for the email template.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LFuller ,

In a drag and drop editor you could do it like so

webdew_0-1626842917672.png

You need to drag over the two column layout and then fill one side with the image module and the other with the richt text module.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.