Email Marketing Tool

jassie
Contributor

Lay-out personal token in email

SOLVE

Earlier in January, I've reached out to the community to find a work-around for the problem of not receiving the registration link for a Zoom webinar into the HS en... After some research and testing, we got it working (in theory) but never started to really use it.

Since we're launching a new set of webinars I thought its time to restructure the workflows and embed the "personal token" into the email.

Challenge: Create a proper layout from a large link coming for a personal token.

Is there a way to add the link behind a button?

Can we auto-shorten the url?

ps. The calendar button is not working so I removed it for now...

1. The layout when creating the email

jassie_0-1620745785157.png

2. After receiving the email with the 'personal token' it looks a bit messy...

jassie_1-1620745916453.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You should be able to do what you need to via the code.  If you insert the link as just the href value you should be able to make the link text be whatever you want.

<a href="{{ contact record unique field }}">link text</a>

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
BrittanyBalog
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jassie ,

I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a few clients, my question is how did you get the personal link for the contact into that property - the "LL EX Personal Link" token. Is there a way to feed in from zoom the personal meeting link for each registrant that I just can't figure out? I appreciate the help, thank you!

0 Upvotes
jassie
Contributor

SOLVE

Awesome. It works even if you add it as a link connected to a button. Be aware that if the contact doesn't have the property filled in that it will cause problems.

jassie_0-1620823924006.png

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You should be able to do what you need to via the code.  If you insert the link as just the href value you should be able to make the link text be whatever you want.

<a href="{{ contact record unique field }}">link text</a>