Last Marketing Email Open/Click Name

jessedaniel
Participant

To make Sales Enablement easier, I'd like to see the following property fields added:

- Last Marketing Email Open Name

- Last Marketing Email Click Name

Right now sales looks at "Last Marketing Email Name" and then "Last Marketing Email Open Date" and might assume that the last email they opened equivalates to the name of the last email sent. But that is not always the case. I would like to empower them with the name of the email they opened last. Without having to go into the contact record and search.

5 Replies 5
Huble_Connor
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

Those properties are what you thikn they are, could you provide some more information on these descrepancies as solving that may solve the root of your problem.

0 Upvotes
jessedaniel
Participant

We have an integration into Dynamics CRM and sync over last email name and last open date. I’ve trained sales to call on people that open certain emails and what to say to them based on the email they opened/clicked. But many times the last open date isn’t exactly the last email that was sent. So I wanted to suggest getting “Last Email Open Name” and “Last Email Clicked Name” fields added. 

0 Upvotes
Huble_Connor
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

I can't think of a scaleable way to assign names based on send times unfortunately.

@Phil_Vallender @MFrankJohnson Do you guys have any ideas? I'm thinking your out of luck, at least natively. There may be a 3rd party workaround but I doubt it'd be pretty or easy.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Thanks for the tag @Huble_Connor ...

No native solution, but good idea.

We built/tested an unrelated solution a while back based on RE-visitor behavior. That solution may spark an alternative approach to solving your use case.

- see Tagging returning contacts for a workflow

Maybe consider triggering internal notifications to Contact.Owners based on QUANTITY and FREQUENCY of marketing email opens/clicks.

Example:
If Marketing Email Opens >= 4 within a given timeframe (e.g., 10-days)
- &/OR -
If Marketing Email Clicks >= 2 within a given timeframe (e.g., 5-days)

Then, SEND internal notification to Contact.Owner asking them to take a closer look at the contact.

Personally, not a fan of using 'opens' for much of anything, but may be helpful as a secondary criteria.

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
dani_k
Participant
0 Upvotes