Email Marketing Tool

JohnRogers
Membre

JPEG and WEBP problems

We deliver graphics to our customers on a weekly basis via a HubSpot marketing email. Lately, and seemingly at random, when our customers right-click to download an image, the file is saving as a WEBP file, despite the fact that we uploaded it to Hubspot files as a JPEGs. Many of our customers  are not all that tech-savvy and so the files must be downloadable as JPEGs. 

Is there a workaround for this? Our Hubspot Support chat has not been helpful at all on this point. It seems to occur at random, in a way that is not helpful to our customers or our business. 

Thanks in advance! 

4 Réponses
RZenkel
Membre

JPEG and WEBP problems

Hi @JohnRogers , did you ever resolve this or discover a workaround? We are coming across the same issue. 

Astein
Participant

JPEG and WEBP problems

Did you ever find a solution for this? We like to server our customers white label social media posts and the page we created for them is just provided webp images as well. We really need to find a way to force the CDN to serve JPGs.

sharonlicari
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

JPEG and WEBP problems

Hi @JohnRogers 

Welcome to the Community!

I can see you are currently working with our team and I'll partnership with them to get this resolved. I'm curious to know if our experts have had any similar experiences. 

Hey @Josh @Anton @Mike_Eastwood in your experience have you seeing this before?

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

JohnRogers
Membre

JPEG and WEBP problems

Thanks @sharonlicari - HubSpot says they are working on it, but no answers from them the last three days or so.