Email Marketing Tool

MParlier
Participant

Is there a way to handle the distribution of one-time promo codes when someone clicks on an offer?

SOLVE

We are looking at adding promo codes to a re-engagement campaign, however these codes will be unique and for single-use. I can source a list of (for example) 5000 unique codes from our ticketing vendor and house these codes in an excel sheet or word doc. Has anyone used an integration that can manage the assignment of these codes once someone clicks the offer link and is redirected to (what I presume) would be a form or landing page that automatically displays their code? This integration would then remove the used code from the list, but also I would need for generating a new code to be gatekept based on the users email. 

Open to other suggestions here, as well. TIA!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
HubSpot_Corey
Solution
Top Contributor

Is there a way to handle the distribution of one-time promo codes when someone clicks on an offer?

SOLVE

Hi @MParlier and thank for the tag @BérangèreL,

There are a few ways to help alleviate the manual allocation of these coupons. One example of this, is you can have a invisible custom property on a HubSpot form called coupon then use a query string to pre-fill this invisible field, consequently storing it on the contact property on submission. I've included the resources below:

Resources

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MParlier, I hope that you are well!

Thank you for asking the Community!

I have found for you these resources that might be of interest:

- How to send unique coupon codes to known customers without any integrations
- "Coupons" integration: Issue & manage coupons with ease in HubSpot

I'd be happy to also put you in touch with some of our Top Experts: Hi @HubSpot_Corey, @Jonas_De_Mets and @HFisher7 do you know by any chance an integration for this specific use case o help @MParlier, please?

Thanks a lot and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Upvotes
HubSpot_Corey
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @MParlier and thank for the tag @BérangèreL,

There are a few ways to help alleviate the manual allocation of these coupons. One example of this, is you can have a invisible custom property on a HubSpot form called coupon then use a query string to pre-fill this invisible field, consequently storing it on the contact property on submission. I've included the resources below:

Resources

0 Upvotes
MParlier
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for the thorough reply! I will research this other thread and see what I can figure out.

0 Upvotes