Email Marketing Tool

rolfsterhh
Participant

Is there a way to access images designed in Canva from the Hubspot-Canva integration

SOLVE

Hi,

I have designed images through the Canva integration within Hubspot. I would like to reuse these images in canva for other purposes. They do not show up in my canva account.

Is there a way to get to these images in canva?

thx for your help

best

rolf

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jake_Lett
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Is there a way to access images designed in Canva from the Hubspot-Canva integration

SOLVE

I just tried creating a social post and can confirm this doesn't save the design into "your designs" inside canva, so its a one-off. Not the best experience and I would suggest adding this to the ideas board to have the HubSpot product team add this feature.

But inside HubSpot you can find the previous images you created by following these steps

Step 1 - browse folders

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.46.55 AM.png

Step 2 - Select canva images

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.47.21 AM.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Jake_Lett
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

I just tried creating a social post and can confirm this doesn't save the design into "your designs" inside canva, so its a one-off. Not the best experience and I would suggest adding this to the ideas board to have the HubSpot product team add this feature.

But inside HubSpot you can find the previous images you created by following these steps

Step 1 - browse folders

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.46.55 AM.png

Step 2 - Select canva images

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.47.21 AM.png