Email Marketing Tool

donrua
Contributeur de premier rang

Is there a method to build a link to unsub from just one specific subscription type?

Résolue

I've seen the KB articles on unsubscribe all, link to email preferences, and unsub from one to one emails. My question is none of those.

Challenge: I send a newsletter, and have a link to email preferences so people can review and modify their selections. However, if I would rather put a single ink in the email newsletter, to opt out of just THAT newsletter, not go to preferences, not unsub ALL, how would I do that? I think that would still comply with CanSpam but if I'm wrong I'd be happily educated. I just don't know how to build that link in a HS template yet.

Possibly related to "{{unsubscribe_link}} vs{{unsubscribe_link_all}} tokens"? 

1 Solution acceptée
Florie_HM
Solution
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Is there a method to build a link to unsub from just one specific subscription type?

Résolue

Hi @donrua,

In HubSpot footers, one of the following tokens are obligated:

{{unsubscribe_link}} vs {{unsubscribe_link_all}}

The first one goes to the subscription page and the second one automatically unsubscribes a contact from all email types.

Taking a look into the developers documentation, these are the only available tokens (https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/tags#email-subscriptions).

I'm - unfortunately - not aware of an option to do exactly what you're asking, especially since one of the two mentioned tokens are obligated.

I'm sorry that I can't answer your question.

Kind regards,

Florie

Heuvel Marketing

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 Réponses
Florie_HM
Solution

Résolue

Hi @donrua,

In HubSpot footers, one of the following tokens are obligated:

{{unsubscribe_link}} vs {{unsubscribe_link_all}}

The first one goes to the subscription page and the second one automatically unsubscribes a contact from all email types.

Taking a look into the developers documentation, these are the only available tokens (https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/tags#email-subscriptions).

I'm - unfortunately - not aware of an option to do exactly what you're asking, especially since one of the two mentioned tokens are obligated.

I'm sorry that I can't answer your question.

Kind regards,

Florie

Heuvel Marketing

donrua
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

Thank you, Florie. That's not the answer I hoped for, but it's a clear answer and appreciated.

Was hoping for something like {{unsubscribe_link_(subscription type)}}

Florie_HM

Résolue

Good to hear!

And I'm hoping for that functionality as well, hopefully in the (near) future!

You can submit this idea on the Idea part of the community, if you like: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

Kind regards,

Florie

0 Votes
JessicaH
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @donrua,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they can provide some assistance.

Hi @Florie_HM @MikeCormack @AdamLPW, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes