Email Marketing Tool

Dotty
Participant

Is it possible to share Marketing email template with team member?

Résolue

I would like to share marketing email template with my team member, but I can not find anywhere to share it.  

marketing-email-share-template.png

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
AdamLPW
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi @Dotty

I've worked collaboratively with colleagues in the past on marketing emails.  Providing they have access to Marketing tools, they should be able to view all emails on your Hubspot account.  

To check this, click on your account icon in the top-right corner and choose "Profile and Preferences", then "Users and Teams" on the left.  If your colleague doesn't have "marketing" next to their name choose "Edit", then Marketing, then toggle Marketing Access to "ON".

Hope this helps

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
AdamLPW
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hi @Dotty

I've worked collaboratively with colleagues in the past on marketing emails.  Providing they have access to Marketing tools, they should be able to view all emails on your Hubspot account.  

To check this, click on your account icon in the top-right corner and choose "Profile and Preferences", then "Users and Teams" on the left.  If your colleague doesn't have "marketing" next to their name choose "Edit", then Marketing, then toggle Marketing Access to "ON".

Hope this helps

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"