Internal notification emailsSOLVE
Sep 24, 2018 2:38 PM
My team is asking me to use a HubSpot form to trigger emails to other team members to set up evaluations of our product. Here is the flow:
1. Sales fills out form with evaluation details.
2. Email/notification/something goes out to our Eval Support team to setup the evaluation. This something should contain the contact details filled out by the sales person in step 1.
3. Once eval support has done setup, they go into HubSpot and change a property to TRUE, which will trigger another workflow notification.
4. A second email/notification/something goes out to our engineering manager alerting him to assign the engineer to the eval.
5. Once this engineer is assigned, another email/notification/something goes out to the engineer with the contact details of the eval contact.
So my question is: for my step 2, what is the best way to send the information to a teammate? I have tried to create an "internal email" but it does not populate with the workflow contact info, but rather the recipient's info. I have also tried an in-app Notification, but the text limit is too small for my purpose.
Anyone have any suggestions or ideas of how to provide all the info needed to my team in an email/notification outside of the normal form submission notification emails? I couldn't find anything in the forums that matched what I was trying to do. TYIA!
Solved! Go to Solution.