Email Marketing Tool

UnmeshL
Participante

Interactive emails in Hubspot through Stripo

I know there have been a few posts about this, but just wanted to understand if the AMP emails created in Stripo can be used in Hubspot. The Stripo "Hubspot integration" page seems to suggest that it can be done, but every other indication I am getting is that NO interactive features are supported in Hubspot Email.

Alternatively, can we code our own interactive features into Hubspot email?

3 Respuestas 3
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @UnmeshL 

Thank you for reaching out

I'm not sure if AMP emails created in Stripo can be used in HubSpot, as Stripo built this integration I'd recommend reaching out to them to see what's possible. 

For your alternate question, could you clarify what exactly you're trying to do with HubSpot email here? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
UnmeshL
Participante

Hey @TiphaineCuisset,

What we are trying to do is use AMP features in our emails to make them more engaging. However, we have to send through Hubspot, becuase it is our CRM. That's it, really.

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset

Hi @UnmeshL 

AMP features are not available at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !