Integrate info from my zoom webinar's report to existing leads & create dedicated lists accordingly

MeravZaks

Hi, 

I have a webinar with more than 500 registrants planned tomorrow.

I'm using Zoom as my webinar tool, but the registration was done by a HubSpot form

I'd like to integrate the info about the registrants with the info I currently have in HubSpot, Create different lists by priority and send each list a dedicated email.

How can I do that?

Thanks,

Merav

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @MeravZaks, apologies for the lack of response here. 

Zoom has built there own HubSpot integration. This Zoom article covers: 

If you have any specific questions about the integration's function, set up or if you hit an error you can submit a support ticket directly to Zoom here

0 Upvotes
AntZepeda

Hi there,

If the registration is happening on Zoom instead of through HubSpot, but you have the integration in place, is there any way to pull those registrations into a list in HubSpot?

Let me know

Anthony

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @AntZepeda if you take a look at the documentation above you'll notice it references a contact property called Webinar Join Link which is then populated with the URL of the webinar the contact participated in. 

Based on this information it should be possible to pull a list of contacts based on this contact property. @MeravZaks do you have the integration set up? Is this something you are able to do?

0 Upvotes
AntZepeda

Yeah I have read all the information and pdfs on this. It would be awesome if there would be a way to pull the webinar registration information from Zoom in the Lists area. Similiar to what we do with other integrations.

Thanks

Anthony