Email Marketing Tool

rmccurry8
メンバー

Inserting Email Tracking Into Mail Merge

Hello, 

I am trying to find out if it is possible to add tracking when doing a campaign and using mail merge via word into outlook. Once I finish the mail merge, the messages go to my Outlook Outbox, but the HubSpot feature is grayed out, so you can't add it. 

Is it possible to add the image into the word document or what advice would you have to be able to track a large campaign? I want to use mail merge to make it personalized. 

24件の返信
SteveS
メンバー

For anyone still trying to have Mail Merge emails logged to HubSpot - I used the Mail Merge Toolkit by MapiLab (https://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/).  It was simple and only $24 for single user license. 

0 いいね!
Lesleychang
投稿者

Thanks for the link! I've taken a look at the toolkit and was wondeirng how you managed to log it using this plugin? Could you please let me know? Thanks!

0 いいね!
SteveS
メンバー

I have read through this thread - maybe I missed it - but did not see a solution to having mass emails sent via mail merge logged to HubSpot. I see more questions asking why we would do this vs answers to the actual question.  Has anyone been able to figure out how to have the emails logged t HubSpot when sent via Mail Merge???  Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!

CHauger
参加者

I have the same question.  My MS Word email merges aren't being logged in Hubspot, despite logging and tracking being turned on.   When I execute the merge, and go to my Outlook Sent folder, it shows that the messages are being tracked by hubspot, but they were not logged in hubspot.   

0 いいね!
SAshby7
参加者

Has anyone been given a solution to the original question in this post? The link provided in the most recent comment does not explain the solution regarding tracking emails using word email mail merge.

0 いいね!
Lle4
参加者

Hi @rmccurry8, I believe you might be able to use the BCC address, process outlined here, to get those emails tracked in Hubspot. Let me know if this helps!

NicholasR
メンバー

You cannot BBC in Word when mailmerging. This will not work.

0 いいね!
IMost
メンバー

I am not the usage of HubSpot Marketing gear for bulk email campaigns because our campaigns become in greater spam packing containers ensuing in a very negative open price, in comparison to while they are dispatched immediately from our email accounthere . The organization I work for sells temperature detectors, PPE components...And so on. This has been a part of the problem due to the fact e-mail providers are trying to clear out this type of content, making it harder to attain humans.

0 いいね!
lilywh
メンバー

It's a solid question- Yes. I am not using Hubspot Marketing tools for bulk email campaigns because our campaigns end up in more spam boxes resulting in a very poor open rate, compared to when they are sent directly from our email account. The company I work for sells temperature detectors, PPE supplies...etc. This has been part of the problem because email providers are trying to filter out this type of content, making it harder to reach people. I've since found a program called MailMerge365 that allows me to send bulk emails through my outlook account while tracking opens and clicks. Nothing fancy but seems to work fine so far. I can also BCC hubspot to log the emails in the contacts account. 

0 いいね!
brayanokorner
メンバー

Inquisitive about the utilization case here. Is there a motivation behind why you're not utilizing the Hubspot Marketing email promoting device rather than mail consolidate

0 いいね!
kchas
メンバー

i am also facing the same issue here i am not able to soleve this issue bcz i am facing it for the forst time it hurts my axialapk  blog progress can someone help me out in this issue.

0 いいね!
jdavid
メンバー

Inquisitive about the utilization case here, Is there a motivation behind why you're not utilizing the Hubspot Marketing email advertising apparatus rather than mail blend?

0 いいね!
NicholasR
メンバー

I also do not use HubSpot mail merge as it is limiting. It looks too generic. I like my emails to look like I sent it. With the same email signature I use in outook and the same look and feel as my normal emails I use. I cannot accomplish this in HubSpot.

AndrewNichols
メンバー

I run Outlook on my desktop with the Hubspot Sales extension and I have my default settings to both "log email" and "track email". 

I send mail merges via Word to hundreds of Hubspot contacts at at time.  None of the emails get logged in Hubspot.  However, they all seem to be tracked because when I pull up the message in my sent, they are all labeled as such.  I also get the open notifications.   Therefore, the email tracking must happen behind the scenes since that is my default setting?

It would be nice if the logging could be addressed on the Hubspot side somehow.   Until then, you can google "Word Mail Merge bcc" and there are some Word plug-ins (and separate email programs) that allow you to include a bcc field where you can add your logging email.  I have not tested this yet, but it seems that it should work.

CHauger
参加者

Yes, my issue exactly

0 いいね!
lilywh
メンバー

Hi,

I am sending mail merges via Word/Outlook and want to track/log these into Hubspot. I've already installed the Hubspot extension with Office 365...but does anyone know how I can use the extension in these mail merges sent straight from Word? 

Side Note: I could have the emails end up in my Outlook outbox, but I still I don't see the Hubspot extension pop up anywhere for me to track/log these..

Can you help, @StefaniUAT @Bulder @Yeti_Mike ?

0 いいね!
deehunter
メンバー

We're wondering the samething- how to integrate hubspot tracking with Outlook Mail merge- if anyone has suggestions please let me know

0 いいね!
JessicaH
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi @rmccurry8,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions on tracking a campaign.

Hi @StefaniUAT @Bulder @Yeti_Mike, would you be able to share your thoughts with @rmccurry8?

Thanks!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
AndrewNichols
メンバー

Was there a response provided to this question?  I have found that when I send mail merges through Word/Outlook from my desktop that SOME of the emails are tracked/logged in Hubspot and some are not.  I can't seem to figure out the pattern.

0 いいね!
Mlaps
メンバー

I'd also love to know the answer to this.  Looking to do an outbound campaign to a lot of folks and without mail merge natively supported in Hubspot, would love to understand better how tracking works if I do it from Outlook/Word.

0 いいね!