Email Marketing Tool

DESNY
Miembro

In Outlook, Hubspot popup telling me my IE is version 7. It's not.

resolver

When I go to use a HS Template in Outlook, suddenly I'm getting a popup window from HS saying my Internet Explorer is ver. 7 and it's not supported. So I should upgrade to the new version. Great. But my IE is ver. 11. And my templates were working just fine an hour ago. So?? What gives HS?? How do I fix this so I can use my templated in Outlook again??

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
DESNY
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Ms. Kirby,

I was able, using a couple of internet searches, to fix the issue since posting. Uninstalling Sidekick and then deleting the "User\Local Settings\Apps\2.0" folder - then reinstalling Sidekick solved the issue (at least for know). WHY this happened in the first place is still a question. What happened to "corrupt" the 2.0 folder so Sidekick thought I was using an outdated Explorer? Not sure. Why Hubspot bothers using Explorer at all is another question as well. Regardless, thank you for your follow-up.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
roisinkirby
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Hey @DESNY could you please share a screenshot of the message you are seeing? I'll dig into this with the HubSpot Support team. Thanks!

0 Me gusta
DESNY
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Ms. Kirby,

I was able, using a couple of internet searches, to fix the issue since posting. Uninstalling Sidekick and then deleting the "User\Local Settings\Apps\2.0" folder - then reinstalling Sidekick solved the issue (at least for know). WHY this happened in the first place is still a question. What happened to "corrupt" the 2.0 folder so Sidekick thought I was using an outdated Explorer? Not sure. Why Hubspot bothers using Explorer at all is another question as well. Regardless, thank you for your follow-up.

0 Me gusta