Email Marketing Tool

Vian
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Importing own HTML and make it editable

Hi there,

I noticed that the email builder from Hubspot has a lot of constraints compared to other builders. We have build our email template somewhere else and have a complete HTML that works well in every client. Usually, when I used Email Service Providers, I could cut this HTML into articles that can be used by u user and added in a free order. 

The full template consists of 8 articles, but sometimes we have emails where we only want to use 4 of them and sometimes even 2. We want to have this flexibility in Hubspot, so that we don;'t have to first build te template somewhere else every time and then re-import it into Hubspot.

Is there a way (just like with the landing pages) that I can create a template where users can use the editor to add pre-built blocks and just edit the texts and images of these blocks? And can I do this with the HTML I already have?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Importing own HTML and make it editable

Hi @Vian 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You can follow these steps to create an email template (it can be a drag and drop email). You can also create custom coded modules that can be used in email templates afterwards by following those steps. You can use your HTML in there; and you have more info on the configurations of modules here

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes