Email Marketing Tool

Radwalhusiny
Participant

Images side by side in mobile preview

SOLVE

Hi 🙂 How to display images side by side in email wit mobile preview? 

I can't find "email template" in menu, to switch responsive template to basic!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Radwalhusiny another thought. Can you make the two images into one image? You could leave some space between them but actually just have one image file? Not sure how much work this would cause you to be making even more image files, but that would also hold images to the space you want them in.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

HPensado
Solution
Participant | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi  @Radwalhusiny  @Crystal_Hopper  I have the same problem, I want to display imagen side by side but each one needs to have a different link.  My social media icons are personalized and I need them to stay in one line,  Any Ideas??  Thanks 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
HPensado
Solution

SOLVE

Hi  @Radwalhusiny  @Crystal_Hopper  I have the same problem, I want to display imagen side by side but each one needs to have a different link.  My social media icons are personalized and I need them to stay in one line,  Any Ideas??  Thanks 

Radwalhusiny
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @HPensado

- Add 1 block for 1 image, which contains the design of 2 images side be side

- 1 block for text, center text, type 2 CTA texts, & fix space between them based on mobile preview

- Send to only clients use mobile

0 Upvotes
Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @HPensado! For social icons and other elements that should always appear within an email or other template you should set them up in Design Manager. There are already pre-built blocks for this purpose. Check out the article below and see if that puts you on the right path.

Use custom social icons on HubSpot pages or templates

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
0 Upvotes
Radwalhusiny
Participant

SOLVE

That solved the problem, 2 images can be appeared side by side, & next row 2 CTA can be added 
So helpful Crystal Thanks

Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Radwalhusiny another thought. Can you make the two images into one image? You could leave some space between them but actually just have one image file? Not sure how much work this would cause you to be making even more image files, but that would also hold images to the space you want them in.

Radwalhusiny
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Crystal 🙂 now I try to find a way to insert a table into email, & who's know may it can be work  
Thanks for your help 🙂

Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @Radwalhusiny. Do you see in your email a way to build a table? If you built a table with 1 row and two columns, then put one image inside each cell, they may remain side-by-side in the mobile view of your email. Because the table is a single entity, it should shrink down for the mobile view and keep the images within in.

I did not prove this theory before suggesting it and could be wrong. But that's where I'd start.