Email Marketing Tool

mkarsten
Colaborador líder

Image edit popup sticking

resolver

Is anyone else having an issue with the image edit popup that has 3 icons (edit, replace, trash) sticking in Chrome? Lately, they stick more often than not, and stay open when I click on other modules, causing an issue with visibility and selecting text.

I've quit and reopened Chrome, which is up to date, Version 89.0.4389.114. When I refresh the page, they might go away until I scroll, but then come back. Attaching a screen shot, if that helps. Any ideas, besides changing browsers? I don't have the same issue in Firefox, but I have other issues in that browser that I prefer not to deal with. I'll edit in source code before bouncing between browsers.:)

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 5.25.10 PM.png

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
mkarsten
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

Support found a solution and a fix is in place. "... at this point, the issue should not be occurring any longer and the team has confirmed they have rolled out a solid fix on the backend. From here, we should be all set to go..."

Great news! Thanks to the HubSpot team that worked this out.:)

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
mkarsten
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

Support found a solution and a fix is in place. "... at this point, the issue should not be occurring any longer and the team has confirmed they have rolled out a solid fix on the backend. From here, we should be all set to go..."

Great news! Thanks to the HubSpot team that worked this out.:)

TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Thank you for sharing that @mkarsten !

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
karstenm
Miembro

resolver

Support had me try incognito, but it was still an issue. They're still looking into this, but I told them it's not a rush, since it's an inconvenience, and not preventing me from my work.

0 Me gusta
mkarsten
Colaborador líder

resolver

I cleared my cache, but it's still happening, so I'll give tech support a try. Thanks.

TiphaineCuisset

resolver

Hi @mkarsten 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Did a little research but couldn't find something similar. 

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps? Does this happen with multiple users?

If this is still happening, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !