Email Marketing Tool

AIdris-Animas
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

If a customer sends me an email for the first time, how can I log it into HubSpot

SOLVE

There's need to be able to log an incoming email on the contact record when it comes in. How can this be done so as to get the full email activity logged?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
JWingate2
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

If a customer sends me an email for the first time, how can I log it into HubSpot

SOLVE

Hi @AIdris-Animas ,

There isn't a toggle you can check or something you can do to log all incoming messages, but I did notice that @Josh had a good work around for this in previous question.

Logging incoming emails in Hubspot 

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AIdris-Animas,

You can use either the forwarding email address or simply reply to the email, using the HubSpot Sales extension or the BCC address: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/log-email-in-your-crm-with-the-bcc-or-forwarding-address

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AIdris-Animas,

You can use either the forwarding email address or simply reply to the email, using the HubSpot Sales extension or the BCC address: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/log-email-in-your-crm-with-the-bcc-or-forwarding-address

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JWingate2
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @AIdris-Animas ,

There isn't a toggle you can check or something you can do to log all incoming messages, but I did notice that @Josh had a good work around for this in previous question.

Logging incoming emails in Hubspot