Email Marketing Tool

jtroia
Participante | Parceiro
Participante | Parceiro

Identify Contacts With Multiple Emails

resolver

Is there a way to identify and or bulk update contact that have more than one email address associated with the contact record?  I saw a post that had a checkbox for "export all emails" in the export function, but I don't see that feature as active anymore. 

We have had some API based updates to contacts and we reallly need to clean up the contact records to only include a single, primary email address.

TIA.

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @jtroia,

When exporting contacts (under Menu > Contacts > Contacts > Actions > Export view), this option is still available:

karstenkoehler_1-1670392258843.png

karstenkoehler_0-1670392110743.png

You would export this file and then filter the export file for contacts with multiple email addresses. I've tested this with views of contacts which have only one email address, too, so that shouldn't affect it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
OAskarov
Participante

resolver

Hello Karsten,

I read your answer above. Do you know if there is a way to create a filtered view or an active list with contacts that have more than one email?

Thank you

Oren

0 Avaliação positiva
jtroia
Participante | Parceiro
Participante | Parceiro

resolver

Great - Thank you!

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @jtroia,

When exporting contacts (under Menu > Contacts > Contacts > Actions > Export view), this option is still available:

karstenkoehler_1-1670392258843.png

karstenkoehler_0-1670392110743.png

You would export this file and then filter the export file for contacts with multiple email addresses. I've tested this with views of contacts which have only one email address, too, so that shouldn't affect it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.